Brand and Digital Content Coordinator
As a Brand and Digital Content Coordinator at Astro, you will be an essential part of the external communications team and play a critical role in delivering copy for a variety of marketing initiatives. Working closely with the Head of Brand and Communications, you will support on creating a highly engaging, innovative and commercial customer experience through written content for our Home and Professional channels.
A highly creative role, you will be confident in bringing our products and brand story to life through imaginative omni-channel copy. This includes crafting news and journal articles, product descriptions, email newsletters and A+ editorial content for third party platforms such as Amazon. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside our talented Graphics department to create supporting content for look books, catalogues and seasonal launches.
If you can tick a number of the below requirements, have relevant experience/qualifications and feel like you can add something to the team, then we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing…
Joining a friendly and dynamic team, we're looking for a self-motivated and creative content coordinator who is passionate about storytelling, enjoys crafting engaging SEO driven copy and has an interest in interiors and the design sector.
As an experienced writer, your role will focus on developing relationships with key stakeholders to support new content ideas, regularly drafting copy for the website with a strong focus on new product campaigns, and co-ordinating relevant material for third party platforms to deliver an aligned brand experience to all customers. Working alongside the Digital Communications Executive and Marketing Coordinator, you will also support in delivering content for brand collaborations and email campaigns, regularly evaluating content performance and sharing these findings with the team and the wider business.
- Supporting the Head of Brand and Communications with content creation for external brand campaigns across various channels and geographical regions
- Collaborating with the Product and Design teams to deliver engaging copy for seasonal launches and catalogues
- Crafting SEO driven product descriptions to be used across Ecommerce and for PR and Social Media purposes
- Overseeing implementation of the web content plan alongside the Website Executive, crafting articles and ensuring homepage content is regularly refreshed
- Collaborating with the Marketing Coordinator to fulfil content requests for our global partners
- Liaising with the Marketing and Graphics teams to manage workflows for copywriting, translations and coordinating assets for Astro channels and third-party platforms
- Creating brand banners, product information and media kits for a variety of ecommerce platforms including Amazon
- Collaborating with Digital Comms Executive on the execution of external email communications
- Managing freelancer and agency relationships where applicable
- Providing data analysis and reports on content performance
- Strong eye for detail, with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and team members
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continually adapting environment with multiple projects and targets
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time
- Naturally proactive and a creative problem solver
- A team player who is enthusiastic, passionate and has a positive can-do attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to embrace change and promote new concepts and methods within the business
- Previous experience in a content-based role with a proven track record in copywriting
- An understanding of SEO with an interest in Digital and eCommerce content creation
- Experience within a design or retail brand is preferable
- Experience and capable within all areas of Microsoft