Based at the Astro HQ in Harlow, UK and reporting directly to the Communications Executive, the role has real potential and will provide the opportunity to make a difference within a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking company. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly creative with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. It will appeal to a dynamic and culturally versatile individual.
- Work with staff internally to identify, extract and clean existing data ahead of migration into the CRM system.
- Develop, administer, maintain and support the CRM system, documenting critical processes.
- Develop robust capturing systems.
- Understand, report and seek to rectify data quality issues.
- Develop, maintain and execute reports as required by the business.
- Maintain system configuration including user set up, screen customisation and layout.
- Champion effective use of data accuracy and lead in making others more data literate and able to access information.
- Support individual team members with any system training requirements.
- Manage lead generation databases – Barbour ABI, Top Hotel Projects, Nii Progretti and leads generated from events and exhibitions.
- Work with the marketing team to prepare, execute and post-analyse targeted e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Review how data generally outside of the CRM is formatted, stored, and integrated within the global business and review the processes required to support this, to enable data to be used with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to problem solve and independently manage and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail, takes data quality seriously.
- Good business and numeric sense with analytical mind.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Team player, who can motivate individuals across a range of disciplines.
- Clear and fluent English, the role will be working with an international team.
The CRM Database Administrator should hold 3 years' experience in database administration, with at least one years' experience of working with a CRM system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM.