Digital Communications Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Marketing team in a newly created role brought in to develop, assist and implement our digital communications and social media strategy. Your goal will be to focus on growing brand awareness, engagement and brand sentiment across all global channel, although there is plenty of opportunity to really make the role your own.
We will invest in you from day one by providing you with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and grow your career with Astro. In return, we need you to be highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a "can do" mindset. You will be the first to embrace change and promote new concepts to the wider team. You won't be the kind to shy away from multiple tasks or deadlines, thanks to your ability to prioritise effectively. Developing strong relationships with your colleagues and external partners will come naturally to you thanks to your outstanding interpersonal skills.
If you can tick a number of the below requirements, have relevant experience/qualifications and feel like you can add something to the team, then we would love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement digital comms strategy alongside PR and Communications Exec, mapping out key digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase engagement with our target audiences.
- Create innovative, multi-channel social media plans, scheduling and managing the day to day execution through the content management platform.
- Execute best practices across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest) analysing social strategies and establishing relevant campaign goals.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Form key relationships with industry professionals and influencers across the social media platforms to create a strong network of Astro advocates.
- Develop and execute engaging digital marketing campaigns for customers, partners and with external sales platforms to support brand messaging and seasonal launches.
- Work closely with Web Exec and CRM team to implement 360 campaigns with clear calls to action and measurable results.
- Collaborate with the Design team to establish and create relevant assets for each campaign and platform.
- Create engaging copy for varying customer types that encourages social interaction.
- Analyse performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Lead in execution of new initiatives including paid social, to help grow a loyal social following across all our platforms, paying close attention to our key customer profiles.
- Gather data and create weekly reports of paid campaigns.
- Keep abreast of trends in social media marketing.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use and success within the company.
- Strong experience of initiating and running successful and innovative digital marketing strategies, inclusive of e-mail and paid social campaigns.
- Strong experience of all social media platforms (with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter) and able to confidently execute content across multiple channels.
- Understanding of social media management platforms e.g. Hootsuite or similar.
- Strong experience of monitoring and analysing digital activity and usage.
- Excellent copy writing skills and experience creating dynamic digital content.
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation software.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics reporting.
- Understanding or experience in creating SEO optimised copy would be beneficial.