As our brand continues to evolve, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Designer within our in-house Marketing Team. We are looking to grow our global social media presence and support our new e-commerce initiatives across the business.
As Digital Designer your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products. One of the key aspects of your role will be creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including social media and eCommerce channels, as well as on-going maintenance of our image libraries.
You will sit within the Graphics team, working alongside our Senior Graphic Designers and wider Marketing team.
If you can tick a number of the below requirements, have relevant experience / qualifications and feel like you can add something to the team, then we would love to hear from you.
- Creating video and/or animating content for a range of platforms including our social media channels.
- Maintaining and organising the image libraries for e-commerce and Salsify use.
- Creating and maintaining digital presentations for global sales teams.
- Creating digital assets for partner platforms, such as web banners.
- Creating internal reports on campaign and website analytic results.
- Auditing of Astro websites and Amazon pages to ensure all content is current.
- Researching industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- Participating in design discussions and giving feedback during planning and strategy meetings
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere/After Effects.
- Photo and video editing expertise.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
- A good understanding of visual design principles and typography.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven digital content skills.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- 3-5 years' experience in an in-house or agency environment.
- Proven experience creating content for a design focused brand with a clean, minimal aesthetic.