As our brand continues to evolve, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital / Multimedia Designer within our in-house Marketing Team. We are looking to grow our global social media presence and support our new e-commerce initiatives across the business.
In your role as our Digital / Multimedia Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products.
One of the key aspects of your role will be creating moving/animated digital assets for social media, as well as moving graphics to be used in our email campaigns and for our third-party eCommerce channels, as well as on-going maintenance of our image libraries.
The Digital / Multimedia Designer will sit within the Graphics team, working alongside our Senior Graphic Designers and wider Marketing team.
- Creation of dynamic moving content utilising existing assets for our social media channels.
- Creation of moving content for use in email campaigns.
- Interpreting Marketing briefs and executing creative solutions within tight deadlines.
- Ownership and organisation of image libraries for e-commerce and Salsify use.
- Creation of digital assets for partner platforms such as web banners.
- Auditing of Astro websites and Amazon pages to ensure all content is current.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
- A good understanding of visual design principles and typography.
- Proven experience creating content for a design focused brand with a clean, minimal aesthetic.
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere/After Effects, XD.
- Experience with email client Click Dimensions (or similar) and online PDF viewers such as iPaper desirable.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
- Photo and video editing expertise.
- Proven digital content skills.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities.
- 3-5 years' experience in an in-house or agency environment.