Interim Sales Administrator
A Sales Administrator is being sought to cover a period of
maternity leave and further strengthen the Sales Administration
team, which serve the global business. Based at Astro HQ in Harlow,
UK, and reporting to the Sales Admin Manager.
As Sales Administrator you will coordinate all internal processes to support the expanding UK sales team, through liaison, progress reporting, interfacing with customers and ensuring that all sales are delivered with accuracy and speed.
This role will appeal to you if you are well organised, efficient and work well within a team, as well as individually. You will need to be motivated, confident and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
If you can tick a number of the below requirements, have relevant experience / qualifications and feel like you can add something to the team, then we would love to hear from you.
- Sales order processing for UK & International Customers (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- Chasing outstanding orders.
- Preparing export documentation (Invoices/Packing Lists).
- Providing customer support via telephone and email, resolving any delivery shortages or queries.
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer accounts.
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure timely dispatch of sales orders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Customer Service experience.
- Strong Administration experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Good attention to detail with an ability to multitask and manage multiple tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- To be methodical and highly organised.
- To be a good communicator across all business levels.
- To have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations and workload.
- To be a team player yet able to manage workload and tasks independently.