Due to continued expansion Astro are looking to recruit a Product Management Assistant. This role will provide essential support to the Product Management Team as they plan and deliver the product roadmap to support the future growth of the global Astro business. This varied and hands on role offers an exciting opportunity for someone interested in building a career in product management.
The Product Management Assistant must ensure that both within their work output and in their professional conduct that they fully reflect the Astro Core Values.
- Day to day support for the Product Management Team.
- Managing various administrative changes for products through Astro Lighting’s PLM system.
- Completing the set-up of new products within the NAV system.
- Management of the Astro bar code database.
- Management of box-artwork and product datasheets in the PLM system.
- Producing analysis to a brief using the Astro Targit BI system.
- Add and maintain product information on Astro web sites.
- Co-ordination of samples required by the Global Sales Team.
- Work with the Product Management Team to provide the Global Sales Team with the information and tools they need to make new product launches successful.
- Build Astro product knowledge to be able to confidently respond to customer and sales team enquiries.
- Attending key events and exhibitions.
Highly experienced within all areas of Microsoft Office.
Great communication skills - oral and written
Passionate about product with the ability to grasp a technically based product
Desire to build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
A keen learner
The Product Management Assistant should have proven experience in an analytical role and possess a degree with either a Maths, Business or Technical background.