Terms and Conditions
Last updated 03.08.21
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Astro Lighting Limited ("Astro Lighting"), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03314935 with its registered office address at The Astro Building, Midas, River Way, Harlow, Essex, England, CM20 2GJ.
By using the website you accept these terms and conditions.
1. Except where expressly indicated otherwise, nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations. If you purchase goods from our website, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sale of such goods.
2. While Astro Lighting takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of loading, monitoring of its content shall be carried out from time to time as Astro Lighting sees fit. The information on this website is provided for general information only and is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Astro Lighting accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
4. Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may update, suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
5. You may link to our home page or any of our product pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page or any of our product pages. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. Astro Lighting is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third-party information included on this website. Astro Lighting recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
7. Astro Lighting is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Any links to external sites from this site are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Astro Lighting, its employees or agents.
8. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Astro Lighting or any third-party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Astro Lighting reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
9. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Astro Lighting or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018, as set out in further detail below. We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for
10. Except as indicated Astro Lighting or its subsidiaries own the copyright in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trade marks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Astro Lighting and/or its subsidiaries.
11. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which is set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
12. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Copyright and Design Rights
The majority of products shown on this web site have been
Astro Lighting Limited, which retains the ownership of all copyright and design rights in these Astro-designed products.
Astro Lighting has a policy of constant product improvement, and whilst every care has been taken in the production of this web site, products supplied may differ in detail from the illustrations and descriptions given and therefore these descriptions and illustrations shall not form part of any contract.
Details of alterations will be provided on request.
Astro Lighting only use LEDs from the leading manufacturers. Nevertheless, colour temperatures can vary between batches and between manufacturers.